Taking inspiration from both a singlet and an aero jersey, the Vero Pro Sleeveless Tri Top is comfortable on runs and fast on bike rides. It even has a pocket for bars, gels, tablets, or keys.
The sleeveless top is designed with a low, flat, neck and large armholes for both freedoms of movement and aerodynamics. The half-length front zipper finishes its route at the neck inside a zipper garage to minimize the likelihood of chafing
The Vero Pro line uses stretchier fabrics with less compression than you find in the FR-C Pro garments. This change makes them easier to get into and out of.
The front panel is made of a stretchy, smooth microfiber that wicks well. The back is made of three-dimensional, woven, directional-stretch textile that is great at evaporating sweat, something that is nice on the ride and super on the run and is strong enough to prevent over-stuffed pockets from sagging.
There is one, small, side-access pocket on the right for small stowable items. The rear waist hem is finished with a 5cm wide gripper elastic underneath to stick them back to your shorts.
- Half-length zipper with garage at top.
- Low neck for aerodynamics, comfort, and microclimate control.
- The front panel is smooth and stretchy, UPF 30+.
- The back panel, UPF 20+, features a three-dimensional weave for moisture transpiration.
- The back panel was treated with Microfresh to minimize the impact and odors of sweat.
- One right-side pocket.
- Lycra piping finishes the neck, arm holes, front waist hem, and pocket.