Vero Pro Tri Shorts are full-on cycling shorts adapted to the needs of the three-sport athlete. They are great for bike rides and races and are equally comfortable for runs and swims. Consider them a three-sport short, whether you’re doing all three in a row, two, or one.
The main textile deployed for these bottoms is Top Gear Lycra Power. It’s a durable, abrasion-resistant, low-compression, high-stretch spandex that is finished with a Durable Water Repellant (DWR) treatment to minimize water-logging, whether that’s sweating on a run, a steep climb, or even a swim. The DWR treatment also improves durability as it improves the garment’s resistance to chlorine.
The top is secured via an internal drawstring. The leg hems are secured with a 5cm-wide gripper elastic.
These bottoms are available in five colors: Anthracite, Black, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, and Red. The gripper bands can be sublimated.
The last step is choosing the chamois. Giordana offers three pad options, each of differing thickness, to be sewn into the bottoms via Tri-Stitch sewing. This three-step zigzag method makes the chamois short for greater comfort and durability.
- Internal drawstring at waist.
- Leg hems are 5cm wide and can be sublimated with color and design.
- Legs, excluding the hems, are available in DWR-treated Top Gear Lycra Power.
- UPF for bottoms is 50+.
- Color options are: Anthracite, Black, Navy Blue, Royal Blue, and Red
- Three chamois choices, all with a top layer of aloe vera-infused Cirro fabric.